My Real Estate Services for Home Sellers in Easton MA
My Sellers Always Get More!
Selling a home is a complex transaction that requires time, effort, patience – and know-how. And selling it quickly at the highest possible price requires the experience and expertise of a real estate professional.
As your Local Seller’s Agent in Easton, MA, here’s what you can expect from me:
- Help price your home competitively
One of the most important elements of marketing your home effectively is setting the right asking price. Set the asking price too high, and most likely you won’t get any offers. Set it too low, and you cheat yourself by not getting your home’s full, fair value.
40% of homes that sell do so within the first 30 days of being listed. After those initial 30 days, a home for sale loses value every day it is on the market. As your real estate professional, I’ll do a thorough market analysis of your home to determine its value in today’s real estate market, as well as provide you with the expected results at different price points.
Bear in mind that while it may seem logical to compare the asking price to others who are selling their homes, it’s the closing or settlement price– the price actually paid to the seller – that ultimately determines the relative worth of your home in today’s real estate market.
In the end, your home is worth only what a qualified buyer is willing to pay for it at the time it is put up for sale.
- Help market your home and find a buyer
Most serious home buyers work with a Buyer’s Agent to help them find a home. The best way to sell your home quickly is to advertise your home on the Internet and to go directly to the buyers through the agents who are helping them.
Here’s how we’ll get your home’s information in front of home buyers and professional real estate agents to let them know it’s for sale:
– Your home will immediately be listed in the Multiple Listings Service (MLS) and be made available to real estate agents and home buyers. We will also post professional quality photos to showcase your home.
– We’ll immediately e-mail top producing local real estate agents and offices color information sheets featuring your property.
– Buyers subscribed to our automated property notification email system will receive immediate notification of your new listing.
– Today, more than 90% of home buyers turning to the Internet to begin their home search. We invest heavily in Internet marketing to make sure your home will be found online! Your home will be listed on the most visited real estate related websites where home buyers are shopping for homes. These websites include Realtor.com, Yahoo.com, MSN.com, Homes.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Boston.com, RealEstate.com, ActiveRain.com, Facebook.com, and many others.
– We will create a custom website just for your home – complete with professional quality photos and/or a 360 degree virtual tour. Every feature of your home will be presented to potential home buyers worldwide.
– Knowing that 70% of local buyers drive through neighborhoods, we stock all yard signs with color fliers on a weekly basis.
– Your home will be exposed to a group of highly qualified and interested buyers who have specifically expressed to us the requirements that match the features of your home.
– Open houses can generate awareness and traffic to your listing with home buyers and real estate agents.
- Help sell your home within a specific time frame
Time on the market and the ratio of sales price to listing price are highly correlated. Generally, the longer a home is on the market, the greater the discount from the listing price, and the greater the number of listing price reductions. There’s also a greater likelihood of the seller providing incentives.
Today, the typical sales price of a home is a median 96% of a correctly asked listing price. And, the median time on the market for recently sold homes is 8 weeks. Thus, correctly pricing a home from the start may very well be the most important key to getting the highest price and the quickest sale.
Working with a professional real estate agent to correctly price a home for sale from the beginning most likely will result in fewer price reductions – and in selling your home in the time frame you want and need.
- Negotiating and dealing with buyers
Negotiating the Purchase and Sale Agreement is one of the most vital steps a real estate agent will take on your behalf. I will help you determine the most important terms and issues so you know what to fight for – and just as importantly, what to concede during negotiations.
Most buyers are concerned most about price negotiations. In the end, the current local market condition will set the sale price of your home. I will help you determine your goals – and will do all that I can to negotiate the best price and terms for the sale of your home.
Sellers occasionally add incentives to attract buyers. The two most frequently offered seller incentives are home warranty policies and assistance with closing costs. Not surprisingly, the longer a home is on the market, the more frequently sellers have to offer incentives in order to “make the sale.”
Remember, approaching negotiations with a confrontational “win-at-all-costs” attitude is likely to end with negative results. A more realistic goal is to find a mutually beneficial solution in which both parties can feel like they have won.
- Help with paperwork, inspections and preparing for settlement
As with any big sale, there’s a flood of paperwork and lots of hoops to jump through. You know that everything must get done in order to make it successfully to the closing table on time. Rest assured I will help guide you through this process. I will lay out every step you need to take. That way, there’ll be no surprises down the road.
When you’re ready to sell your home in Easton, MA or surrounding area, request a free home market analysis. Then, when you’re ready to put your home on the market, call me, your Local Seller’s Agent in Easton, MA, toll-free at 1-800-984-3341.
When you make the right choice, you made the Best Choice! Best Choice Real Estate Services.
If you really like this page, please comment below and share it with all your friends, relatives, co-workers, and neighbors.
For more information about my real estate services for home buyers or home sellers in Easton, MA, please contact me, Lew Corcoran, toll-free at 1-800-984-3341. Or send an email: