Massachusetts Mortgage Programs
Let Us Help You Find the Perfect Mortgage Program
Whether you’re purchasing your first home, in need of a cash-out refinance, want to refinance your mortgage to get a lower rate, looking for a vacation home loan, or are in need of a rehabilitation loan for that fixer-upper, we can help.
Let us here at Best Choice Real Estate Services help you quickly find the right mortgage lender or broker and the perfect mortgage program for your needs.
- Conventional fixed and adjustable rate mortgages up to $417,000
- Conforming Jumbo fixed and adjustable rate mortgages up to $625,000 for single family homes (depending on county) (higher loan limits available for multi-family homes) (Program is currently not available)
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo home loans up to $2 million
Low and No Downpayment Mortgages:
- FHA Mortgage Loans – you can buy a home with as little as 3.5% down
- MassHousing Loans – a special mortgage program for Massachusetts residents; you can buy a home with as little as 3% down (income and eligibility restrictions apply)
- USDA Rural Development Loans – you can buy a home with no money down (income, eligibility, and geographical restrictions apply)
- VA Mortgage Loans – active duty military personnel, reservists, national guard and verterans can buy a home with no money down
- FHA 203(k) Streamline Rehabilitation Loans – for the renovation and repair of owner-occupied homes up to $35,000
- FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation Loans – for the renovation and repair of owner-occupied homes exceeding $35,000 or are in need of structural repairs or teardown and rebuild
- FNMA HomePath Mortgages – a special rehabilitation mortgage program for the purchase, renovation and repair of eligible Fannie Mae HomePath foreclosed homes
- HomeStyle Renovation Loans – for the purchase, renovation and repair of owner-occupied and rental homes up to $417,000
Buying and financing a home is a big investment. However, buying and financing a home should be about you, your wants, needs and desires, as well as your expectations. We’ve seen it all. And we understand how you feel.
Buying and mortgaging a home is one of your life’s biggest financial decisions, and it can be an intimidating endeavor. Let us help you find the right mortgage lender or broker and the perfect mortgage program for your needs.
When you make the right choice, you made the Best Choice. Best Choice Real Estate Services.
If you really like this page, please comment below and share it with all your friends, relatives, co-workers, and neighbors.
For more information about our real estate services, contact me, Lew Corcoran, toll-free at 1-800-984-3341. Or send an email: