You can be assured that any personal information provided to us will remain strictly confidential in compliance with the Gramm-Leach Bliley “Privacy of Consumer Financial Information Act.”
Our polices and practices to protect your personal information are as follows:
We protect personal information we collect about you by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed applicable law. Third Party Vendors (ie: Closing Attorneys and Title Companies) who have access to limited personal information must agree to follow appropriate standards of security and confidentiality. We train people who work for us how to properly handle personal information, and we restrict access to it.
This notice is provided to you pursuant to the “Privacy of Consumer Financial Information Act” and the “Federal Trade Commission’s implementing regulation 16 CFR Part 313.
How we collect information about you:
- We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources;
- Information we receive from you directly when you complete an application or other forms;
- Information about your transaction(s) with mortgage lenders;
- Information we receive from a consumer credit reporting agency.
- WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CURRENT CUSTOMERS OR FORMER CUSTOMERS TO ANYONE, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ANY CONSUMER TO ANYONE, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED BY LAW
- We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know certain information about your finances, in order to assist you with your real estate and mortgage financing needs.